LOOKING FOR SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION TRAINING COURSES?
Scalp Pigmentation Training Overview
It is essential to choose the correct Scalp MicroPigmentation Training School to get the best possible training available as thisis an investment in your future. All training is one to one and we work at your pace in our clinic in Hollywood Florida. This industry is growing at unprecedented pace, faster than any other hair loss solution in modern history. This has created a demand for talented individuals who can master the art of scalp micropigmentation and change lives across the globe. There are no better treatments available to give instant perfect transformations. This continues to be a growing trend and if you want an incredibly lucrative career and long term business this information is for you.
Take the Scalp Micropigmentation Course on our scheduled days and at any time you can do further courses to add to your skills and the equipment you buy can be used for all procedures. Dr. Andrea Echeverry, with over 10 years of hands-on scalp micropigmentation experience, has performed well over 500 paramedical camouflage procedures and has lectured and trained other practitioners on the procedures. She is sought after as the best person to give you a ‘very natural look’ as well as the best person to rectify the mistakes caused by less scrupulous practitioners with techniques such as camouflage and removal.
DAY 1 TRAINING
- Introduction to Hair Follicle Replication-history, advancements and the future.
- Scalp Micropigmentation and Pointillism.
- Introduction to hair loss and its implications on scalp and skin condition.
- How to deal with hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation on the scalp.
- Hair Follicle Unit configuration, skin undertones and hair color matching.
- Advanced color theory for Hair Follicle Replication and color correction.
- Proper Equipment Selection, needle types, sizes and configurations.
- Organic vs Inorganic pigments-advantages and disadvantages.
- Client consultation and preparation for the treatment.
- Medical records and contraindication for the treatment.
- Paramedical camouflaging.
- Consultation Forms and Releases.
- Allergies and the patch test.
- Pain control and management.
- Healing the scalp and selecting proper after care for different cases.
- Correcting mistakes: color correction, size reduction, complete pigment removal.
- Overview of Biohazard Health and Safety precautions.
- Cross contamination.
- Protective Equipment and workplace safety requirements.
- Sanitization and Sterilization.
DAY 2 HANDS ON
- Overview of select case studies: Androgenic Alopecia for different skin types and Alopecia Areata.
- Hairline design based on genetic background and ethnicity, symmetry and hairline modifications.
- Equipment demonstration and needle positioning.
- Color appreciation, color correction and preparation and mixing of pigments.
- Depth, precision, layering and blending in Pigment migration demonstration.
DAY 3 LIVE MODEL
- Setting up your work station prior to the live model treatment.
- Skin typing and scalp microscopic inspection prior to initiation of treatment.
- Hands on treatment by student with live model.
- Hands on treatment by student with live model.
- Breakdown of work station and decontamination.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Dr. Andrea Echeverry understands that for the majority of people, Scalp Micropigmentation is life-changing. With this in mind, she will guide you in the process of becoming a proficient Scalp Micropigmentation technician in the shortest amount of time.
- This class is designed for anyone who is interested in being part of the fastest growing paramedical treatment of the decade.
- We will custom-tailor the lessons to your level of experience in your current field as a Hair transplant assistant, permanent make-up artist or tattoo artist.
- Getting trained by Dr. Echeverry allows you to offer the highest quality standards in your home area improving your reputation.
- Your clients will pay a premium knowing you have been trained with the latest advancements in the Micropigmentation field.
- Every day of the course, you will get to see different models at different stages of completion to get a full sense of the process.
- We provide all the live models for your training. Select case studies area available to review in digital format to further reinforce the principles of our Scalp Micropigmentation technique.
- You leave fully trained with a Certificate of Completion enabling you to add this service to your current practice.
- Beginners will need to demonstrate proficiency upon completion of 3 additional live models. Dr. Echeverry will be available to guide you as you gain more training hours on your own.
- All training is performed one on one by Dr. Echeverry. We do not offer group classes.
GET STARTED TODAY
It is essential to choose the correct Scalp MicroPigmentation Training School to get the best possible training available as this is an investment in your future. All training is one to one and we work at your pace in our clinic in Hollywood Florida. Please note: This training course is available only to people residing outside the tri-county area. (Broward, Dade, Palm Beach).
Terms and Conditions:
• This deposit is a non-refundable fee. Payment must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the dates selected. If you haven’t selected your dates, please include your preferred class dates in the Notes section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• This fee includes all instructional materials that will be used during the scalp micropigmentation class. Your own equipment, pigments, and needles are not included with this class. The cost of new equipment, needles, and pigments after the class is finished is the responsibility of the student.
• Hair Pigment Center will provide all models needed for the student. If the student wants to bring their own live model, prior approval is needed. Please send pictures of your model via email to email@example.com at least 14 days prior to the class.
• Should the student not be able to attend the class on the selected dates, the deposit will be applied to another class date with no penalty for the date change. Selection of a new date is dependent on Dr. Echeverry’s availability. Should you need to postpone your class, you must select new dates at least 30 days in advance of your new target date.